NOAA Radar Pro – Weather Alerts & Forecast Screenshots
LIMITED TIME SALE! – 50% OFF! – DOWNLOAD NOW! Optimized for iOS 10!
Now on your Apple Watch! Watch out for severe weather! Stay up to date with warnings & alerts sent directly to your wrist and react immediately. Take just a Glance for a quick weather check and get 24-hour forecast with just a swipe.
NOAA Radar Pro is a powerful yet easy-to-use weather station right on your device. Real-time animated weather radar images on a highly interactive map enhanced with severe weather warnings and alerts won't let bad weather take you by surprise!
* Get a push notification whenever an alert is issued (tornadoes, flood warnings, snow storms, and more) without opening the app!
* Radar and Satellite overlays show real-time rain, snow, mixed precipitation, and cloud cover in high resolution and vivid colors.
* Rain map provides rain forecast for the range of next 24 hours right on the terrain map.
* Snow depth map. Get local and global view of current snow layer.
* The only app where all National Weather Service watches, warnings, and other alerts are shown on the map as interactive polygons covering the territories they're active for. Tap one to get the full alert text.
* Detailed Weather info for locations includes current conditions, 24-hour and 7-day forecasts, plus active alerts for practically any location in the USA.
* Hurricane Tracker displays past and current positions of tropical storms along with their forecasted path.
– Notification Center Widget. Get access to the current temperature, todays Min and Max, weather forecast for the coming hours, with a single swipe
– Tropical storms & hurricane tracks with forecast right on the map
– Choose the number of frames, animation speed, set opacity for radar and satellite overlays
– Easy location search. Search by name, or just long tap any spot on the map to get detailed weather for it
– Bookmarks. Quickly switch between your favorite spots to see the weather there
– Background maps: standard, hybrid, satellite
– Precise weather data from the nearest weather station
– 24-hour and 7-day weather forecast for any location you choose
– Current and “Feels Like” temperature. Todays Min and Max
– Chance of precipitation, humidity
– Pressure, wind speed, and visibility details, dewpoint info
– Sunrise & sunset time
Take your weather watching to the next level. Track the latest weather activity in smooth high-definition. See what weather is coming your way, and keep you and your family safe.
Radar images are available for the United States (Continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico), Canada, Australia, European Union (the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Italy (western), Denmark (southeast), Poland (western), Czech Republic, Austria (northwestern), Japan.
Rain map, satellite images and detailed weather info is available worldwide.
Hurricane tracker provides Pacific and Atlantic coverage.
NWS watches, warnings, advisories the USA only.
What's New in Version 3.15
This update has a bunch of iOS 10-specific features for your convenience!
– Weather alerts are now enhanced with images to provide more glanceable experience.
– Prettier to look at and more organized weather widget with compact and expanded views.The compact version of the widget now also accessible from the Home screen by pressing NOAA Radar Pro icon with 3D Touch.
– Performance and stability improvements for flawless work on iOS 10.
Thank you for your continued support and comments submitted by email! Don't hesitate to share your impressions and feedback with us via email@example.com
My favorite go-to weather app (5 stars)
Having NOAA data, I know it's accurate. I like checking the radar to see where the rain is and where it's going. I like the 24 hour hourly forecast for my favorite locations. I can keep track with the weather where my loved ones live or where I'm traveling. With a simple zoom out or in, I can see the current weather on the national scale or local.
It doesn't show maps with temperatures, cold fronts, wind direction and velocity, or pressu
Great for radar junkies! (5 stars)
I really enjoy this ap since it shows radar from all over. We travel a lot and we can really keep in tune with developing storms. It loads quickly and shows the motion and direction of weather. The notifications are not too numerous. If you are interested in weather, I can highly recommend it.
A must for island living! (5 stars)
Living on an island in the middle of the ocean were storms can come up in a moments notice it's nice to have a reliable radar such as this from NOAA. I love the clear accurate images the speed of the information as well as the accuracy of the information. The only thing I could suggest would be add a hurricane tracker! Aloha
More Apps by Apalon Apps
Weather Bundle ..
Customers Also Bought
Storm – ..