Awesome Note HD (+To-do/Calendar) Screenshots
Awarded with Apple App Store Hall of Fame and Apple iTunes Rewind.
iPhone built-in Calendar integrated
Awesome Note is an integrated organizer of your life.
Ever had thoughts & idea that flash through your mind? Were you able to write them down? What about tracking your daily schedule & To-dos? Or How about remembering special D-Days of your friends & acquaintances and giving them a surprise message? Besides, keeping your own diary is a delightful experience. Awesome Note has got these all-in-one.
The good news dont end here. We have considered the notes & folders to be created in unlimited volume. Colors, icons, Font style & Backgrounds are tailored to customers choice.
Notes can be sent in E-mail or via SMS with photos, drawings and a map attached. Instant on-the-site print is also available. For safe storage, Google Docs/Evernote are ready to help sync & and backup your data.
Keep a unique note of your own. Memo, Diary, Important Info, Check-list, Shopping-list, Travel itinerary and some To-dos that you must keep in mind. These are all capable of being managed at once with Awesome Note.
Meet Awesome Note, the best habit of effectively managing your life!
– Attach Photos, Map and Drawing
– Note Editing with a Word processor quality
– No Internet connection required
– Display To-dos & Notes in Calendar
– Support Anniversary Note(lunar) & Diary Note
– Sync & Transfer to Google Docs/Evernote
– Passcode protection in start-up screen and for each folder
– Alarms (Notifications)
– Support Tags for each note
– Supports Backup with Wi-Fi Web Sharing & iTunes File Sharing
– Transfer notes among Awesome Note users
– Email notes directly from the app
– Print notes
– Manage To-dos with Drag & Drop
– Supports Full Text Search
– Quick Memo (Post-it Style)
– Clickable links (web / email address / phone number) in read-only mode
– Capable of Drawing on map
[Intuitive User Interface]
– Supports full landscape mode
– Supports Screen transition fix option
[Organize into folders]
– Create, edit and save notes into categories.
– Customize folders by your own color & unique icons
– Set Different views in folders
– A wide variety of theme backgrounds
– Change backgrounds easily
– Choose font & font size for each note
– GTD style To-do notes
– Set due date, repetition and priorities
– Checklist / Shopping list / To-do list
– Display To-do Badges on main screen
– Alarm your To-dos (Option to alarm Overdue)
– Quickly add memos & notes
– Edit your own note title
– Cut, copy, paste and undo / redo
[Multiple View and Sort]
– Thumbnail / List / To-do / Diary / Photo View mode for each folder
– Sort notes into Name, Date Created, Date Modified, Due date and Priority
** Transferring Note data from iPhone to iPad **
Previous Sync users may continue to use the Sync feature. The rest can create
a Wi-Fi Backup in iPhone and get it loaded to iPad using Wi-Fi Restore feature.
Be aware that Syncing after using Wi-Fi Backup/Restore feature might cause the
note data to be duplicated. Further information can be found in our website : )
More features are to be updated in future. Find out our update info on the site.
What's New in Version 3.01
– Could not able to verify all notes in Thumbnail View and Photo View.
– Fixed the errors of Quick Note Drawing.
– Fixed the errors of Create the Folder with “Always Ask” on Note type, The Folder does not appears.
I love this app (2 stars)
You ve sold this app seperately iphone/ipad and still not supporting icloud
Without icloud support every great feature it has are all trash
Ive been waiting for cloud support too long now im thinking about moving to another app
– !!! . !! – iCloud – .
More Apps by BRID
Customers Also Bought
Notebooks for ..
Note Taker HD
OmniFocus for ..