Playlist Manager for Musical.ly Screenshots
#1 music video community. *** musical.ly makes it easy and fun to create amazing videos and impress your friends. Simply select a sound and start lip syncing! Anyone can be an awesome singer with musical.ly! ***
– Select from millions of tracks or use music from your own device
– Create lip sync videos to your favorite songs
– Add cool video effects: filter, fast motion, slow motion, time lapse, reverse, and other “time machine” effects
– Share your videos on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Messenger, WhatsApp, and Vine to impress your friends and get likes!
– Save videos to your camera roll
– Discover brilliant music videos created by the musical.ly community
– Get likes from the musical.ly community and see how your music videos rank on the leaderboard
Every day we feature the best musicals (music videos). Become a star now!!!
Any feedback? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @musicallyapp
* Downloadable previews do not use the iTunes API
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s. Performance of this app on iPhone 4 or earlier iOS devices is not fine-tuned.
great app (5 stars)
This is an amazing app, I mean free music? But there is a big glitch to where in the middle of any song, it cuts out and you have to press play again. So what if you were mowing the lawn or at a pool party and you or everyone else who is having a good time has to stop the mower or get out of the pool to press play again in the middle of the song.
Thank you to whom ever it may concern.
PLEASE READ!!!!!!!! (5 stars)
When I went back to normal it was just insane. I could only skip a few songs at a time, it kept playing ads after every two songs, and most of all, it kept playing totally different music that had nothing to do with anything I was listening to as "suggested songs".
Great App…!.! (5 stars)
Great app, my only issue is you can't control the order of songs after making a play list, you must pick them in the order you want them to play while initially desingning the list, or use the shuffle option.!Ok Thank You