Musical.ly Live – Playlist Manager Screenshots
#1 music video community. musical.ly makes it easy and fun to create amazing videos and impress your friends. Simply select a sound and start lip syncing! Anyone can be an awesome singer with musical.ly!
– Select from millions of tracks or use music from your own device
– Create lip sync videos to your favorite songs
– Add cool video effects: filter, fast motion, slow motion, time lapse, reverse, and other “time machine” effects
– Share your videos on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Messenger, WhatsApp, and Vine to impress your friends and get likes!
– Save videos to your camera roll
– Discover brilliant music videos created by the musical.ly community
– Get likes from the musical.ly community and see how your music videos rank on the leaderboard
Every day we feature the best musicals (music videos). Become a star now!!!
Amazing app, but i'm confused about one thing (5 stars)
Hey! I've had this app ever since it came out and i love it.I love the speeds you can choose and it's so awesome! But there are a few things i can complain about, 1- when i record my musicals, they're in HQ, but after i post them, they are LQ. It makes me upset because they would be really good until the vid gets LQ,2- It says the amount of storage it takes up is 82MB, but on my phone it takes up 1GB, i'm very low on storage, but i love the
Great but… (5 stars)
It's awesome but I don't like how when I'm in the middle of a musically about to post it and it just cuts off it is so annoying and I get like 20-30 hearts on all of my musically and I see it in my nonifications and when I go to look at my video it says 0 hearts witch makes me mad and I also don't like how when I put my account on private so random people don't see my musically a bunch of random people start hearting my musicallys and last I
Fav app but 1 little bug (5 stars)
Ok so by I had musically in my iPad before u had to pay for it then I put my user name on it… Then I noticed a little buying couldn't like any of my other posts but I could like other people's. But, it didn't show up on my likes. I thought at first it was my iPad because I had 2 accounts then I deleted musically on my iPad and my phone. But on my iPad I didn't log out so I thought that was a problem 2. Even after I deleted it and re instal