My Script Screenshots
My Script provides a unique keyboard layout and user interface to allow typing and editing in your chosen language.Share what you write with friends and family via email, Facebook, SMS, PDF and Twitter. Save what you write later use if you may and continue at a later time. You can use the native key board of iPhone/iPad and mix with the keyboard that comes with 'My Script'. You can even write mixing different languages or simply use it to cherish your language or become familiar with new languages.
– Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu
– Kannada, Devanagari (Hindi, Sanskrit)
– Bengali/Assamese, Oriya
– Gujarati, and Sinhala
My Script keypads allow entering of vowels, consonants and signs to make up the language and sentence. English and numerals can be mixed in the text entered.
Other features include:
– Save and manage a list of documents
– View documents grouped by language
– Create documents in selected languages
– Enter text mixed in different languages
– Keypads unique to each languages
– Vowels+Consonants separate from Connector Signs and Symbols
– Easy toggle keys to toggle forward and backward in character set and signs
– Separate optional subject line pop-in/pop-out
– Clear text area
– Help document viewer
– character cut/copy/paste
PS: My Script works best with the built-in fonts on the Apple devices.