Musical.ly for iPad Screenshots
musical.ly for ipad makes it easy and fun to create amazing videos and impress your friends. Simply select a sound and start lip syncing! Anyone can be an awesome singer with musical.ly!
– Select from millions of tracks or use music from your own device
– Create lip sync videos to your favorite songs
– Add cool video effects: filter, fast motion, slow motion, time lapse, reverse, and other “time machine” effects
– Share your videos on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Messenger, WhatsApp, and Vine to impress your friends and get likes!
– Save videos to your camera roll
– Discover brilliant music videos created by the musical.ly community
– Get likes from the musical.ly community and see how your music videos rank on the leaderboard
Every day we feature the best musicals (music videos). Become a star now!!!
Love it but… (5 stars)
Love it but…
by 5$68@$ (worry)
This is more for musically not really a review. I really like musically but it's VERY glitchy. I'll like something and it won't appear in my likes and when I unlike something I go back and it still says I liked it. When I try to upload a video sometimes it exits out of the app and the musically doesn't save. It also said I wasn't following anyone when I have. I hope this didn't sound like I
So I was all fine and I just finished making the BEST musically (5 stars)
So I was all fine and I just finished making the BEST musically Abd I wanted to put a filter so I put one and I pressed save as a private, and then later on I wanted to post that musically. I didn't want the filter on there anymore so I went to edit it and take the filter off so I went to the filters and hit none. Here's the problem… So when I did that it wouldn't take the filter off and I was so upset and still am that it's stuck like
Great App But…. (5 stars)
The only problem with the app, which started a little while back, is that when I got to edit the music in making a vid to, I get it where I want, I start making my musically but it plays from the beginning, when I finished making it, the music was cut the way I cut it, but everything was off BECUASE a different part of the song was playing, so now I can't make a musically unless I don't have to c