Fitness Buddy : 1700+ Exercise Workout Trainer and Workout Journal Screenshots
75% OFF!!! 12 HOUR sale! Celebrating release of v4.0 with Sonicast – the fastest way to share workouts!
Now integrates with Apple Health App for Premium Plans (Settings -> Plans Health App Sharing)
– As seen and recommended by ESPN magazine!
– As seen on late night with Jay Leno!!
– Selected by Gizmodo as one of the best iPhone apps ever.
– Highly rated by Lifehacker: a comprehensive exercise planner
– 7X7 SF blog: the app that may replace personal trainers. [but we'd rather think of it as a tool for personal trainers to aid their clients]
– and raved by many many others…
JUST UPDATED and now has 1700+ exercises and over 1000+ HD videos!
Find out why gym goers are switching over to Fitness Buddy! With 1700+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen. With this app, you will find the workout tracking process simple and easy in order to sustain your motivation and enforce your commitment to your fitness goals.
— MAJOR FEATURES —
– 1700+ unique exercises!
– 1000+ HD videos
– Comprehensive exercises for all major equipments including barbell, ez curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, and stability balls
– Exercise categorization (core, lower body, chest, shoulders, back, arms, cardio, stretches)
– 4000+ exercise photos and animations (retina display resolution)
– Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
– Capabilities to add your own custom exercises and favorite exercises
– Quick and simple workout tracking
– Search bar to quickly find your favorite exercises
75+ workout routines
– Diverse repertoire of exercise routines including workouts for women
– Routines specific to your goals (build big chest, tone butt, lose weight, and more!)
– Routines specific to your equipment (resistance bands, kettlebells, bodyweight only, etc)
– Build your own workout routines
Body metrics tracking
– Track your body weight and metrics (chest, arms, thighs, etc)
– Graph your body progress
– Quick email responses
– Frequent updates
Apple Health App Sharing
– Integrates with Apple Health App (Fitness Buddy Settings -> Plans Apple Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Fitness Buddy Premium for unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support, and more for $4.99/month or $49.99/year through renewable iTunes subscription.
And many other features for you to enhance your workout experience. You wont be disappointed when you train hard with Fitness Buddy.
What's New in Version 4.1.0
– ios8 support
– improved performance
– bug fixes
– Apple Health App support for premium plans, please enable in Fitness Buddy Settings -> tap Health App Sharing to enable/disable
– syncs with our ARGUS Health App (featured in Apple Ad) – free download today!
Keeps Crashing (3 stars)
I bought this app in the hopes of finally being able to have an extensive tool in getting into the fitness game, and at first, it did not seem to disappoint. Theres a fantastic array of exercises that this covers and its incredibly useful..BUT I went and bought a monthly premium subscription because i thought that one of the plans would be PERFECT to help me get into shape with good guidance, the only thing is, I bought it, and now whenev
Lifesaving Fitness App (5 stars)
Short review: LOVE IT!! After spending weeks searching for the perfect fitness app, I found it. This app is a combination of all other fitness apps, and more… More exercises than any other app, animations and instructions, HD videos, guided workouts (even 7 minute programs!), body metrics tracker, etc. And I love the built-in calendar, which shows me my progress over months. Did I mention the sync feature and integration with Argus? These
Where's the 6+ support. (4 stars)
Pros: Good app, does what it says. Has a nice large database of exercises and variations. Plenty of workout routines for all experience, there's even sport specific routines. Tracking is good and simple with a resting timer included. I do like that you can see your previous routine stats while logging the current exercise.
Cons: What's up with that massive drop down banner that does nothing but advertise argus. I get it you guys hav
More Apps by Azumio Inc.
Stress Doctor b..
Stress Check Pr..
Argus – Calorie..
Stress Check 2
Customers Also Bought