Star Knight Screenshots
Easy games are no fun! If you are tired of meaningless automatic actions, Star Knight is the perfect game for you!
A fantastic balance between gorgeous graphics, adventure, and action, challenge yourself to the high level action platform game, Star Knight!
The peaceful planet Gaon is under attack by hordes of monsters, and Dark Dragon Nidhogg took away the sun.
Can the knight Naro overcome the challenges ahead and bring back peace?
* Complete the beautiful yet different stages!
– Try again and again to reach the objective of stages full of various terrain and unique traps.
– Defeat increasingly powerful and diverse enemies. You will be rewarded with satisfying hits during your attack!
– Overcome bosses with special and powerful patterns and claim your reward!
* Collect and grow your character!
– Purchase powerful weapons with the coins youve collected! Better swords can contain more skills.
– Collect runes to claim more powerful and impressive skills.
– Find hidden items and jewel chests. Your character will become more powerful!
* Participate in the competitive arena mode!
– Fight as you wish in the simple stages of arena mode, and claim coins!
– Survive the endless wave of enemies as long as you can and compete with other players!
Game asked "Do you like this game?" (5 stars)
It didn't prompt me with an annoying ad to ask me if I did. It didn't push it to me in a notification. There was a little button on the main menu asking if I liked the game. Casual, yet formal. Very polite way of asking the user "Hey, you know what? I ain't gonna bug you. You got your own thing going, and that's cool. But, hey, if you got a moment, and you're having a good time, and maybe you're feeling like showing us some love, why do
Definitely a must buy! (5 stars)
If action/platform/rpg's are your thing, this game is not to be missed. Reasonable difficulty combined with beautiful graphics and plenty of unlockables/secrets make this a truly fun game. I also love that the on-screen buttons are movable. The game is difficult because it takes skill to play, not because you need to make an in-app purchase or grind for hours. There is no premium currency that you need to buy for the best items or power ups.
Really impressed (5 stars)
I was in search of a game with great gameplay and a somewhat great story.
The gameplay of this game is amazing, not to mention the graphic are stupendous. I can't say much on the story because I've just started it, but quote me on this, it will very much entertain you on a huge voyage.
To put a descriptive touch on the game, there are 4-5 setting and each setting has around 10-15 levels. Each have there own monsters/enemies.
Customers Also Bought