iCollect Movies Pro Screenshots
*** Follow us on Twitter @hookedinmotion ***
Also be sure to check out these apps:
iCollect Video Games
iCollect Comic Books
iCollect Movies HD for the iPad
Movies on the Mac App Store
The ultimate movie collectors application: iCollect Movies.
Works with all iPhones, iPods, and iPads, with or without a camera.
Catalog every movie you own. Search right on your iPod/iPhone by actor, genre, format, and more to find the exact movie you want to watch at any time, without needing to sift through your physical collection or browse on a computer.
Here is a quick rundown of what iCollect Movies can do:
– NEW! We've teamed up with Swap.com to allow your collection to sync with their system, so you can now trade your movies with thousands of other Swap.com users. (USA only for now)
– Completely revamped Wishlist section (cover art, format, database search, etc)
– Realtime Sync feature allows your collection to be current across ALL devices (in-app purchase)
– Users can update and correct all data on our servers, including cover art
– Users can vote on correct data to be locked down on our servers
– Users can select multiple formats for one item (e.g. Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy)
– Title with Year association
– NEW! Season field when TV is selected for Type
– Sync your collection with http://www.icollectmedia.com/ and share with family and friends.
– Storage Location and Custom fields
– Scan in your movies via UPC using the built-in camera (requires iOS 4).
– Manually type in the UPC.
– Manual entry with no barcode.
– Spiders Google and our own servers for a cover and information about a title.
– If no information is present, take your own picture and type in the details and add it to our server for others to use.
– Use a picture from anywhere on the web for your covers.
– Use a picture from your Photo Library.
– IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes links
– Add it to your library. Sort by Blu-ray, DVD, or customize your filter bar right from the main screen.
– Tab badges allow you to quickly see how many movies you own.
– Sift quickly through your catalog using the index.
– Library view.
– Shake for random movie.
– Sort without The and A option.
– Loan your movies out and keep track of who has what using your contacts list or custom entry.
– See movies you've never watched or watched a long time ago using the “Last Watched” feature.
– Entry for purchased value and date.
– Options for Actors, Directors, Regions, Audio, Subtitles, and more!
– Customs which information is displayed in your movie cells.
– Add a movie to a wishlist if you know you want to buy it in the future.
– Email out your wishlists to family and friends for holidays and birthdays.
– Already ordered a movie but don't have it yet? Add it as a preorder. Add the release date as well.
– Incredible search capabilities. Browse through your library in a whole new way. Want to see all movies you have that star Steve Martin? Easy. Want to see all of your Japanese movies only? Easy.
– Video tutorial for help.
– A LOT more!
We look forward to your feedback.
What's New in Version 5.3
– Minor bug fixes
A Must for Collectors! (5 stars)
This apps is a fantastic way to monitor your collection of movies.
Don't Buy This App (1 star)
Great idea, nice and easy to use But, the sync deletes most entries at randomly. I have a fairly large collection (over 1000 titles) and can not afford to waste my time entering and re-entering my collection. I regret paying for this app and hope I can save you the frustration I have encountered.
It's great (4 stars)
It's great but I would like you to add the 3D bluray symbol and format to the app
More Apps by Hooked In Motion
Word of the Day
What's That Son..
iCollect Books ..
Swimming Pools ..